9-Requests to the visitors
- Seashore full of dunes is very delicate. Do not drive to the seaside by car!
- Sea holly is very rare and endangered species. Do not pick it!
- Birds nesting season is from 1st of April to 15th of July. Do not disturb their peace on islets and beaches!
- Clean forests are natural resources of Kihnu Island. Do not leave litter behind, but put it in the trash bin!
- Kihnu is small and every piece of it belongs to someone. Do not tent outside the tenting areas.
- The forests of Kihnu are inflammable. Do not make fire outside existing bonfire places!
- People of Kihnu are peace-loving. Do not go to their yards nor trample on their fields and meadows!
- Boats and fishing gear are vital for the men of Kihnu, even more than cars for mainland men. Do not touch these!
- The animals dominate the coastal pastures. Do not disturb them!